Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Musings: Worlds Away

I never thought i would be one of those girls who loved gilded furniture or Hollywood glam., but I am surprising myself recently while I look for furniture for our new house! I am totally in love with Worlds Away, a designer wholesaler filled with gilded goodies...


{Noho Low Console}

{Milano Ring Side Table}



I found them while perusing one of my favorite designer's websites. Caitlin Wilson Design. She has impeccable taste and just bought an occasional table for her office at the One King's Lane Saturday Sale. This is the one she purchased.



{Caitlin's new occasional table}


Also, how cute is this mirror from Worlds Away? I am thinking about it for my daughter's bedroom.



{White Lacquer Trellis Mirror}





No comments:

Post a Comment