Friday, August 5, 2011

Update on the house!

We have made some serious headway in the past weeks! I cannot believe it has been six weeks since we took possession though...


{Branches coming down to bring in more light!}

{Rejuvenation lights going up in the kitchen!}

{Benjamin Moore Accolade Paint, Miller Color Wayfarer Gray for the kitchen walls}

{A vintage Italian Chandelier I found at Monticello's Antique Mall in the breakfast nook}

{The original entry chandelier gets a deep cleaning and the door gets a coat of B.M. black}

{Schoolhouse Electric lights go up in the hallway (they will have clear glass shades and Edison bulbs!)}

{Payton playing in the newly painted Living Room (Color is Miller Light Showers/ B.M. Accolade Paint)}


Off to take measurements for the new Baldwin knobs and locks we are ordering for the doors! My mom has been such an incredible help painting. I cannot believe how straight she can cut-in! I am so lucky to have all of this help.

I also need to take pictures of my husband's amazing handywork with the Family Room recessed lighting! Looking so much better!

This weekend we will be painting a whole lot of doors and trim! :) Happy Friday to all of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment