Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday Musings: I am crazy for Blue!




I am not sure if it is because I am in love with blue that I seem to see it everywhere right now or if blue really is everywhere?!




                                                                              Check out this awesome outdoor pillow from West Elm

Outdoor Snapper Pillow

















I think this would be fun paired with any of the others from their current Summer Collection...

Harbour Rope Pillow Cover 18"x18" White


Or check out Benjamin Moore's Bermuda Blue as seen in Lonny Mag


It is like vacation on a wall!




















                                                                              Or the blue sky of La Jolla!

Payton running after the birds...
I have always loved nautical blue in bedrooms but I am starting to think that I would like a blue family room or even dining room! I would love to hear about your blue room dreams!



{Meg Braff for House Beautiful}






1 comment: