Friday, February 4, 2011

Who needs a calendar when you have a phone?

Well, I'll tell you, I do! I am constantly leaving my phone in the car, or it is out of battery, or God Forbid, I leave it at home... Regardless, I am telling you, a little calendar goes a long way. I am really loving mine right now, as I seem to be forgetting that it is already February and that it is indeed 2011.

Here are my favorites for 2011:

1. Acrylic Desk Calendar, Paper Source so easy to pop in your purse or leave in a small space on your desk! Plus, it is letterpressed, so it is really special.




2. The Calendar Card: Swifts in a Chimney, Oblation Papers so fun because Portland has the most amazing swifts that can be watched in N.W. Portland. This would be really fun to send to a friend who knows Portland well...


3. Preppy Notebook Calendar, sarahpinto from etsy.com oh, i can hardly resist! I love all of these... Check out her cute choices.
2011 Stripe Weekly Planner

No comments:

Post a Comment